New Batman vs Superman rumor mentions Chicago
This Batman vs Superman production update is of rumored happenings for shoots and might contain something which may be construed a slight bit spoilery, depending on a reader’s perception and sensitivity. This article’s information is consistent with our Content Policy. While there is no way to confirm it, it is also second-hand information allegedly which was “overheard” by a source for Batman-News.com. This source, named Chad Perry who writes news covering the University of Michigan, overheard a person, wearing a Sage and Milo crew badge. Sage and Milo is the code name for Batman vs Superman, which we initially reported.(There is a possible spoiler on that link, FYI.)
- Production for the untitled Superman Batman movie was seeking to use the COBO building in Detroit to land a helicopter on and blow a hole in the roof. No one knows what the scene was about, but production was denied even though they said they’d repair the hole. Production was seeking to head into Chicago for this scene. (It is standard procedure that if production changes the environment they are working in, they will return it to how it was previously.)
- Production sought to film at night at a courthouse location, but due to the presence of real weapons, this could not be done.
- Train crossings in the Detroit area may be shut down during filming. It should be noted, while Man of Steel was filming in Plano, IL for Smallville scenes, the commuter train worked on a modified schedule,but the commercial trains still ran as normal.
- Production was seeking out a convenience store in the Detroit area for a scene. (I have chosen to redact what kind of scene.)
- Mention was made of possibly using the Masonic Temple in Detroit.
Again, this is all second-hand from a source that claims to have overheard it. Take it however you’d like to take it!
Man of Steel Fan Page and Batman-News.com